Handwoven rugs from our alpacas’ fleece! Give your feet a treat, and let them enjoy the soft, warm luxury of natural alpaca comfort every day! Undyed black, brown, fawn and white from our Indigo Moon Farm alpaca family. You can guess the alpaca by the color of the weaving. Every rug is a one-of-a-kind, unique artistic piece.
Care: These rugs will handle even the roughest usage for years to come. The natural fibers create a surface that will make spills bead up so that liquid can be blotted and soaked up with a sponge or paper towel. We suggest you don’t wait until your rug shows signs of soiling before cleaning.
- Vacuum your product with a ‘smooth surface’ attachment regularly. Automated robotic vacuums are not recommended as they will ‘eat’ the fringe and possibly even loosen or tear the fibers from the edges of your rug.
- If your product is used in high traffic area or receives a lot of use it will probably require more effort. You may beat it to loosen the dirt.
- If beating doesn’t remove the dirt, you can use a water hose or pressure sprayer. Simply spray until the water runs clear. Allow it to thoroughly dry before putting it back into service.
- Spots should easily be removed by lightly rubbing with lukewarm water and a small amount of mild soap, such as; Dawn, Woolite, or a baby shampoo.
- Most liquid spills should bead-up on the fiber surface long enough to be easily soaked up with a clean sponge or paper towel.
- Your product can occasionally be dipped in a bath of mild soap, and rinsed. With the proper care you’ll be able to enjoy its unique style and colors for many years to come.
These handwoven rugs are 2’x3′
NOTE: If shipping, we might need to talk about the best options, depending on your location.
|Dimensions||13 × 17 × 0.25 in|
Brown with Black & White, Brown with Fawn & Black, Fawn with Black, White & Black with Fawn & Brown